- Our Story -
This storied building has served the Silver Creek area for decades.
The building that stands today as The Colony Seafood and Steakhouse was originally built in 1958, opening under the name "The Colony House". Over the years the building bore several monikers including "The Hanover House", "The Hanover Harbor House", and "Spaghetti Junction". The building had been vacant for two years before being taken over by the LaBarbera family in 1982.
4:00PM - 8:00PM
Closed on Mondays